What is Treibball? Well its ball herding and the best use of gym balls I have seen!! This involves your dog, on your commands, to go out and bring a ball back to you in the 'goals' only using it's nose to push the ball then repeat the process for the remaining balls. There are 8 in total to herd back to you and great fun is to be had.
What we will cover:
- send away to a marker
- send away around the balls to a marker
- introduction to a ball and 'push' command
- the dog being able to orientate itself so that the ball is pushed towards you
- pushing the ball in a straight line over a short distance
- being able to repeat the process!
This is a lot of fun and any dog will love having a go.
Course Date: TBA
Course time: TBA
Number of Spaces: TBA